The workshop is very competitively priced at just £54.50 + VAT per delegate, which includes a certificate of completion and comprehensive workbook. Discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to 9 courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us during office hours on 01270 758890.
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify gas cylinders
- Understand how cylinders operate
- Be aware of the hazards of asphyxia
- Recognise the hazards posed by oxygen enrichment
- Identify flammability hazards
- Select the correct gas control equipment
- Identify the key stages in using cylinders safely
- Recognise the hazards associated with handling cylinders
- Re-assess current storage facilities in line with safe working practices
- Become pro-active in assessing risk when using gas cylinders
- Introduce safe working practices into their working environment
Please note this workshop is not designed for users of oxy-fuel gases (oxy-acetylene or oxy-propane) and associated equipment, please click on the following link to view details of our on-line workshop specifically designed for oxy-fuel users:
If you have previously completed our Using Gas Cylinders Safely (Non Oxy-fuel) Workshop and would like to refresh the training, please click here.
What our customers say
“We are very pleased with the way our team of tutors and workshop support staff have been able to easily access your online gas cylinder safety courses. The validity of having employees who have recently reaffirmed and/or updated their training and awareness regarding gas cylinder safety, storage, use and maintenance will certainly help to assure our clients and our insurance company.”