The workshop is very competitively priced at just £54.50 + VAT per delegate, which includes a certificate of completion and comprehensive reference material. Discounts are available to organisations booking 10 delegates or more.
You may purchase up to 9 courses on-line using the ‘Buy On-line’ button. If you wish to purchase 10 courses or more, or if you do not wish to purchase on-line and wish to be invoiced instead, please either contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or phone us during office hours on 01270 758890.
At the end of the interactive workshop participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the properties of cryogenic liquids
- Describe how humans react in oxygen deficient situations
- Recognise the potential hazards posed by an uncontrolled release of pressure
- Identify different types of personal protective equipment and the need to comply with work procedures
- Distinguish the difference and similarities between pressure vessels and dewars
- Describe how a pressurised cryogenic vessel operates
- Identify key safety procedures when decanting liquid nitrogen
- Appreciate the consequences of using incorrect procedures and faulty equipment
- Recognise the dangers of transporting cryogenic vessels in lifts
- Adopt correct storage and manual handling practices
If you have previously completed our Using Liquid Nitrogen Safely Workshop and would like to refresh the training, please click here.
What our customers say
“I thought your online workshop was excellent, very informative, easy to use and I have learned a great deal. It’s very easy to access and to pick up and work through as and when time suits.”